The preparations for the Fensterbau Frontale are in full swing. This year, the focus of EPPA’s booth in hall 3A (no. 435) will be on the “PVC window as a sustainable construction product”. We will underline our commitment as part of the Circular Plastics Alliance and VinylPlus®.
In this context, we have foreseen the following events:
- >Pre- press conference on the 21.01.2020 (10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.): EPPA will announce its events at the Frontale and be available for questions to the press
- >Prowindo press conference on the 19.03.2020 (11:00 a.m.–12:00)
- >Guided press visit on the 19.03.2020 (start: 12:30 p.m.) for the first time EPPA will organize a guided press tour to participating members’ booths. The topic of the tour will be “PVC Windows – The Blueprint for Sustainable Construction Products”
- >“Forum” conference block on the 20.03.2020 (10:30 a.m. –2:00 p.m.): EPPA will host a full morning session on the Forum with the following conference program:
- -On the Way to a Circular Economy – Best Practice Examples from the PVC Window Profile Industry in the Circular Plastics Alliance and European Stillage Management – presented by EPPA
- -VinylPlus® and the VinylPlus® Product Label – An Inventory – presented by VinylPlus
- -A further Step in European Quality Certification of PVC Window Systems and Windows – presented by CSTB and GKFP
- -Innovation – Digitisation: The Unit Profile Collection of System Houses – presented by GKFP expert group Master Data
- – Sustainable Development: The new Scope of RAL Quality Mark (Gütezeichen) for PVC Window Systems – Long-term usability – Healthy living – Environmentally friendly construction product – presented by GKFP
Furthermore, as a European organization, we will act as a host for our member and partner associations during the exhibition. We will receive guests from VinylPlus, SNEP, GKFP and other member associations which will be available for discussions and conversations at our booth along with their material such as flyers and brochures.
Please visit us in hall 3A, booth 435.
Please visit: frontale.de