EPPA and its German associated member the RAL Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff-Fensterprofilsysteme (GKFP) present for the first time a complete program block in the Forum of Fensterbau Frontale. This will take place on Friday, 20 March 2020 from 10:30 to 14:00 p.m.
European partner organisations and EPPA will report on five key topics in the “PVC windows” sector that will be of major interest to the industry over the next few years. Window manufacturers and interested visitors are cordially invited to listen and discuss.
These are the presentation topics awaiting you in detail:
- Circular Economy in Action – Best practice examples from the PVC profile industry in the Circular Plastics Alliance and European Stillage Management – presented by EPPA
- VinylPlus® and the VinylPlus Product Label – An inventory – VinylPlus
- A further step in European quality certification of PVC windows – Centre scientifique et technique du bâtiment (CSTB)
- Innovation – Digitisation – GKFP expert group Master Data
- The new scope of RAL quality mark (Gütezeichen) for PVC Window Systems – GKFP
More information in the newsroom article from Fensterbau Frontale.